Our Commercial & Business Lawyers Will Assist You to Help Your Business Grow
Our team of commercial & business lawyers can help you achieve your goals. Whether you are involved in a commercial dispute or simply looking for reliable legal advice on starting, buying or selling a business we have the expertise to help you succeed. We know Australian business laws and how they impact organizations in different industries. We offer practical legal solutions to individuals, small businesses and SMEs (Subject Matter Expert’s).
Contact our expert lawyers today
When you’re looking for legal help to make your business leaner, smarter and more profitable, turn to the team at DINA Lawyers. We can provide a range of services including property law, immigration law and criminal law. Trust us to be discreet, understanding and optimistic when you speak to us.
Reach us today at our Baulkham Hills office on (02) 8850 7646 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Commercial & Business lawyers are a ready to help clients.
Our team of commercial & business lawyers offers a broad range of legal services for businesses, including:
The business structure you choose will greatly impact both the success and efficiency of your business. It will determine the degree of asset protection and personal liability you are afforded as an individual, and the unique tax benefits and profit distribution options that are available.
It will also affect the degree of ongoing accounting and paperwork requirements your business will be required to submit on a yearly basis. The laws governing these structures are constantly changing and can affect the suitability of a certain business model for your enterprise. Accordingly, comprehensive and longsighted legal advice is required to make an informed decision regarding your business’s future.
Our commercial & business lawyers stay abreast with the most current and up to date business laws. They also maintain a watchful eye on potential legislative changes which may impact their client down the track. We can provide reliable advice on the best vehicle to drive your new enterprise forward while protecting your assets and providing the most advantageous tax breaks now. Small and large business in Baulkham Hills, Parramatta, Sydney and beyond can benefit from this advice.
We can assist you with
- Sole proprietorships
- Joint ventures
- Superannuation funds
Already have a business? We also assist with the re-evaluation, restructuring and dissolution of your enterprise.
A well written contract will ensure that:
Your business transaction or relationship proceeds in accord with the terms you negotiated. Your legal and personal interests are protected if unforeseen circumstances do arise. That any conflict can be resolved at minimal disruption and expense to the parties.
Our commercial & business lawyers are experts in the preparation of “watertight” agreements. We also evaluate contracts to advise clients of their legal rights with respect to termination and breach and explore creative ways of avoiding specific outcomes under the contract. We can assist you with all types of business contracts, including:
- Agency agreements.
- Commercial agreements.
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.
- Consultancy agreements.
- Distribution agreements.
- Financing agreements.
- Franchise agreements.
- Guarantees and security documents.
- Joint venture agreements.
- Lease agreements.
- Loan/mortgage agreements.
- Management agreements.
- Partnership agreements.
- Purchase or sale of business.
- Service agreements.
- Shareholder agreements.
- Supply agreements.
- Technology and intellectual property licensing agreements and trading conditions.
Whether you’re buying a store in Parramatta or selling a Blacktown company, you’ll want DINA commercial & business lawyers on hand. Acquiring or selling a business is a serious undertaking and it is important that appropriate legal and financial advice is obtained prior to signing any documentation. Our commercial & business lawyers have the necessary skills and experience to advise in relation to a business purchase or sale, assist with negotiations and manage the transaction seamlessly from start to finish. Allow us to prepare your business purchase or sale contract to ensure it includes terms and conditions that suit your business needs and protects you in every eventuality. We can also take care of all necessary due diligence enquiries to ensure that:
- regulatory requirements, licences, permits, approvals, company records, accounting records, employment contracts, supply contracts, leases and intellectual property are in order to ensure the business acquisition is, as represented and fairly priced.
In addition, DINA Lawyers can assist with:
- Business and commercial structures.
- Business succession & asset protection.
- The protection of personal and business assets requires strategic planning, especially when it comes to testamentary estates.
- We will work closely you to devise a strategy that keeps your hard earned assets safe, utilising trusts, wills and/or Powers of Attorney.
- Commercial and retail lease agreements.
- Commercial contracts.
- Complete due diligence enquiries and Finance arrangements.
- Goodwill and valuation of business assets.
- Put and call options.
- Tax implications.
Getting things right the first time can prevent significant expense and inconvenience down the track. It is therefore vitally important that all aspects of your business enterprise are set up properly at the outset and that ongoing regulatory requirements are understood and adhered to. Our corporate and commercial lawyers have a thorough knowledge of corporate governance regulations as well as all licences, approvals and permits needed for the success of your business. You can have peace of mind knowing that the compliance of your business is in our capable hands. We can assist with a broad range of business and corporate matters including:
- Board appointment proceedings and documentation.
- Business management and administration.
Our business legal services can help get business start-ups and micro businesses off to a good start and help nurture and sustain more established businesses and corporate enterprises. Get DINA’s commercial lawyers involved from day one and make sure every new beginning from Baulkham Hills to Bankston is a happy and secure one.
- Business name registration.
- Capital raising and public listing.
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure obligations.
- Consumer Law & Trade Practices.
- Copyright, trademarks and patents.
We can help you protect your intellectual property by registering your designs, patents and trademarks. If an infringement does occur, we can take the necessary action to enforce your rights including litigation if necessary.
- Corporate governance and compliance.
- Corporate legislative requirements and structure.
- Corporate reconstruction.
- Director’s duties and responsibilities.
- Due diligence investigations.
- Franchise establishment and compliance.
Are you a Franchisor or Franchisee or looking to become one? We can help you go through the franchise agreement and franchisor disclosure documents to make sure that you are aware of all of the issues that could make or break a Franchise business.
- Guarantees and security documentation.
- Liquor licensing.
- Non-profit organisations and charities.
- Risk management. Shareholder agreements.
- Taxation & finance.
We can draft and review mortgages, guarantees, charges and other securities documentation as well as advise in regard to GST, Capital Gains and Land Tax. Trust deeds
When a commercial dispute arises, prompt and reliable legal advice is essential. What you (or your employees) say and do before litigation is commenced, can have a significant and lasting effect on your legal rights against the other party.
Your contract may also stipulate time constraints, within which steps must be taken if litigation or recovery proceedings are to be commenced. Our dispute resolution lawyers know how to get you out of a difficult situation. Trust that they know how to get the best outcome with everything from a board of directors’ dispute to the dissolution of a small business.
They know that the best commercial outcomes are rarely achieved through litigation and therefore focus on resolving disputes through non-litigious methods such as negotiation, mediation, arbitration and expert-determination.
In our experience, this promotes earlier and more cost effective resolutions for our clients. We also understand that the “best outcome” for each client is different and what matters to you is important.
It is our practice to devise unique resolution strategies for each dispute, to achieve an outcome that promotes your interests. If litigation cannot be avoided, we have the skills and experience to vigorously pursue your interests in order to achieve the best possible outcome.
We have experience resolving commercial disputes over a variety of industry sectors, including:
- Breach of contract.
- Building and construction disputes.
- Claims against directors.
- Corporations law.
- Debt recovery.
- Defamation and media law.
- Enforcement of securities.
- Partnership disputes.
- Product liability.
- Property and leasing disputes.
- Trademark and copyright infringement.
- Urgent injunction applications.
- Workplace health and safety prosecutions.